We all know that Sage CRM is very much flexible in terms of providing new API’s to be developed and customize new things in it. Our today’s blog is continuation of our previous blog i.e. “Troubleshooting Sage CRM’s Customized Data Upload Routine Issue” in which I will explain you one such scenario that encountered during our recent implementation.
We had developed this functionality using Sage CRM .Net API, Microsoft interop DLL for Excel. This particular functionality was working fine on our development instance but soon we deployed the utility on Test Instance we started getting below issue.
After some help from google and debugging this issue, we came to know that it is very common issue related to IIS settings. There are many root causes of this issue but I am listing down only those which I have applied in my case and which resolved my issue.
Solution 1) Reinstall IIS.
- Check whether IIS is properly installed or not? If not then re install the same.
Solution 2) Allow the “DELETE” verb.
- On the Request Filtering page, go to the “HTTP Verbs” if you see that “DELETE” has “Allowed” set to False. Then, remove this or change the setting to True and save the same. Please find below screenshot.
1. Troubleshooting Sage CRM’s Customized Data Upload Routine Issue
2. Error exporting reports to excel in CRM
3. Generate Excel/PDF reports on standard Sage CRM entities externally
4. Error exporting reports to excel in CRM part 2
5. Error exporting reports to excel in CRM part 3