In Sage CRM, we not only use data fields to complete the profiling of a customer but GUI widgets can be used which allow user to make binary choice i.e. checkbox on CRM screens.
In this blog, I will explain that how we can highlight the checkboxes with border which are checked by user with the help of jQuery mechanism.
New Stuff: Grid Manipulation Using CSS – Part 2
Following instructions will help you to achieve this –
1. Go to your screen and put below jQuery script to “Custom Content” of that screen.
var queryVariables = crm.getArgs();
if (queryVariables.Act == 200)
var jTags = $(“img[src*=’FilledCheck.gif’]”);
$(this).css(‘border’, “solid 2px red”);
2. After saving the changes, you will able to see the effect.
1. Changing max allowable length of Text field using Jquery
2. Sort Dropdown list items using jQuery
3. Highlight All Grid Rows in Sage CRM v7.3
4. Highlight fields using Client side API in Sage CRM
5. Linked selection fields through client side scripting