With the help of scripting we can help our customers to achieve their requirement and make it more usable. In this blog, I will explain how we can restrict users to have access to certain entity such as Advanced Find and Keyword search which appears when Find button is clicked.
New stuff: Highlight Checked Checkboxes using jQuery
Recently, we received one requirement from our client wherein he wanted to hide Advanced Find functionality for users other than admin. To fulfill this requirement we followed below mentioned steps:
- Go to Administration | Advanced Customization | System Menus
- Select Advanced Find option as shown in below image.
- Enter SQL condition in SQL field as “User_Userid=1”
- Click on Update and then Save
Once we have applied the SQL condition the screen will look like as shown below.
1. How to hide custom control when relevant tab is not active
2. Trick to remove Main Menu from pop-up windows in Sage CRM v7.2
3. How to Add or Remove tabs from My CRM
4. Hide Unwanted Buttons in Sage CRM 7.2
5. Tab Control in Sage CRM v7.2