Our GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage Pro is a real time bi-directional link which synchronize data from Sage CRM to Sage Pro and vice versa. Today, in this blog we will discuss creating or setting up the Primary person at Sage PRO ERP using GUMU™ Integration.
Sage CRM user will have to follow below steps in order to promote contact from Sage CRM to Sage PRO as primary contact,
1. Create new Person under Sage CRM Company (Sage PRO Customer) which is already linked with Sage PRO ERP (or select existing person).
2. Check the Sage PRO ERP check box for promoting this contact to Sage PRO ERP.
3. Now for setting this person as Primary Contact, user will have to click-check the “Set as default person” for company check box. This is an important step for setting a particular contact as primary contact in Sage PRO ERP.
4. Click on Save button to promote the primary person in Sage PRO ERP.
This will set this particular Sage CRM contact as primary contact in Sage PRO ERP. Below are the field mapping,
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERP’s (Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300). It also offers best-in-class Sage ERP customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating to Sage CRM from ACT, Goldmine and other CRM’s.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.
Also Read :
1. Sage Pro ERP Integration with Sage CRM – Troubleshooting Tips
2. Greytrix releases new GUMU SageCRM integration with Sage Pro ERP
3. Sage CRM with Sage Pro Multi Company
4. Greytrix – Sage CRM – Web OE for Pro
5. GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage PRO integration – Sage PRO side configuration