In our previous blog post, we went through the steps to create additional addresses and contacts from Sage CRM to Sage 500 ERP. In this blog, we will discuss how to create primary Contact at Sage 500 using GUMU Integration.
For promoting contact from Sage CRM to Sage 500 as primary contact, Sage CRM user will have to follow below steps.
1. Create new Person in Sage CRM company(Sage 500 Customer) which is already linked to Sage 500 ERP (or select existing person).
2. Check the MAS 500 ERP check box for promoting this contact to Sage 500 ERP.
3. Now for setting this person as Primary Contact, user will have to Check the “Set as default person” for company check box. This is an important step for setting a particular contact as primary contact in Sage 500 ERP.
4. Click on Save button to promote the primary person at Sage 500 ERP.
This will set this particular Sage CRM contact as primary contact in Sage 500 ERP.
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERP’s (Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300). It also offers best-in-class Sage ERP customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating to Sage CRM from ACT, Goldmine and other CRM’s.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.
Also read :
1. Import Sage 500 Customer in Sage CRM using GUMU Integration
2. GUMU Sage CRM side configuration for Sage 500 ERP Integration
3. Import Products in Sage CRM from Sage 500 ERP using GUMU integration link
4. Adding Scripts Manually for Sage 500-Sage CRM real time changes
5. Importing Customization for Real time changes from Sage 500 to Sage CRM