Our GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 50 Integration is an external bi-directional utility which can be used to synchronize customer, order data from Sage CRM to Sage 50 and vice versa. This utility can be scheduled further to automate these synchronization processes
In our previous blog, we have discussed about Multi-Company Integration feature of GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 50 New Framework. Today, we will go through the steps how to integrate a multiple Sage 50 Companies in GUMU™ Sage CRM – Sage 50 New Framework.
Let’s go through the steps for the same.
- Log in to GUMU™ integration utility with Admin user.
- Click on Add New Integration button.
- Below screens will be displayed. Fill all the fields as mentioned below.
- Select SageCRM options on Select Primary Plugin dropdown.
- Select Sage50 options on Select Secondary Plugin dropdown.
- Enter New Integration Name. (Kindly enter the Integration name which is never used. You can verify the name by clicking the Check Name button).
- Select Active status from Status drop down field.
- Click on Create Integration button after entering the above details.
- Once this is done, you will have to configure the Sage CRM credentials and Sage 50 connection details for new company which you want to integrate as mentioned in blog link. Sage 50 Plugin Configuration, Sage CRM Plugin Configuration
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERP’s (Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300). It also offers best-in-class Sage ERP customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating to Sage CRM from ACT, Goldmine and other CRM’s.
Also read :
1. Purchase Order (PO) Flow in Sage 500 ERP
2. Changing the Price Labels in MAS 500
3. Sage 500 ERP – Sage CRM integration : Lets grow together
4. GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage MAS 500 ERP Integration
5. Customer Return flow in Sage 500