GUMU™ for Sage CRM.com – Sage 50 (US) integration link is an external bi-directional sync utility which sync data from Sage CRM.com to Sage 50 (US) and vice versa. In this blog, we will go through the procedure to follow after configuration of Sage CRM and Sage 50.
New Stuff: GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 50 (US Edition) Integration – Prerequisite
Once Sage CRM and Sage 50 is configured in GUMU™integration link, we can then synchronize data using GUMU. However, if we are synching data for the first time after installation, the user will need to run GUMU synch process manually in below sequence only:
- Synchronize Drop downs Process
- Import Product Family/Products
- Import Customers
- Import Orders
- Import Invoices Process
- Promote Customers Process
- Promote Orders Process
Let’s go through each above GUMU™ Synch process in detail:
1. Synchronize Dropdowns Process: This will populate all dropdown fields in Sage CRM with values from the Sage 50. This will ensure that all dropdown fields will have all valid values during data entry in Sage CRM.
2. Import Product Family/Products: This process is used to import products from Sage 50 to Sage CRM. GUMU reads each product record from the specified Sage 50 Company along with the other details like UOM’s and Pricelists that are necessary to maintain products in Sage CRM.
3. Import Customers: This process is used to import customer records from Sage 50 as company records in Sage CRM. A particular customer record is identified on the basis of customer number which is unique for each Sage CRM company record. If this process is running 2nd time, it will update existing customer data if it is already present in Sage CRM.
4. Import Orders: This process is used to import all the orders in Sage CRM from Sage 50 for viewing purpose. Please note that during the import, each order creates a new opportunity in CRM.
5. Import Invoice: This process is used to import all the invoices in Sage CRM from Sage 50 for viewing purpose. All these invoices get imported into Sage CRM in order entity with document type as “Invoice”. Please note that during the import, each order creates a new opportunity in CRM.
6. Promote Customer/Order: This process will promote order/customer from Sage CRM to Sage 50. For more detail refer the blog: Sync Company Data from Sage CRM.com to Sage 50 (US) using GUMU™ link <GIVE blog Link>
7. Scheduling sync processes: User can schedule above all the process to the desired time you want and GUMU™ will automatically run that process on scheduled date and time. Also once you have scheduled the processes GUMU™ Scheduler service will automatically execute the scheduled processes even if you have closed the GUMU™application.
For more detail please refer blog: GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 50 (US Edition) integration – GUMU Scheduler
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERP’s (Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300).We also offer best-in-class Sage ERP and Sage CRM customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating to Sage CRM from ACT, Goldmine and other CRM’s.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.
1. Sync Company Data from Sage CRM.com to Sage 50 (US) using GUMU™ link
2. Synch Orders from Sage CRM Cloud to Sage 50 (US) using GUMU™ link
3. Configure GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 50 (US Edition)
4. Configure Sage 50 (US) user to access data outside the application
5. GUMU™ Peachtree Solutions for SageCRM/SageCRM.Com Integration