In our previous blog , we created Sage CRM View to generate reports in Sage CRM. Today, we will discuss how user can generate/view reports in CRM.
Below is the flow of generating Sage CRM report,
- Click on Reports -> General. Refer below screenshot,
2. Click on New -> Enter all the required details like the report name and select the view name from Source view. Add the columns which you want in Report Contents and Search Criteria and Save it. Refer below screenshot,
3. It will display all the list of reports. Click on Run button of List of Company for which you want to generate the reports. Refer below screenshot,
4. Once you clicked on Run button, it will display the fields added on Search criteria so that user can generate reports on the click of Go button. user can filter data on the basis of Customer Number, Company Name, Customer Category fields. User can view reports in PDF format. Refer below screenshot with steps,
5. Below will be the report in PDF format. Refer below screenshot,
In this way user can generate and view reports for Companies, Quotes, Orders and Invoices.
Greytrix is a one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERP’s (Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300).We also offer best-in-class Sage ERP and Sage CRM customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating to Sage CRM from ACT, Goldmine and other CRM’s.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.