In this blog, we will have a peak into the Sage Intacct’s Purchase receipt history report. As the name of the report suggests, you can use this report to review historical information for purchase receipts. In addition, you can also review received purchase orders within a specified date range, by items and by vendor. This report shows the historical data of item ordered by vendor with items quantity, price, etc. Therefore, for e.g. if one vendor orders one item then report will show one line item along with the received quantity.
Below is the snapshot of the sample report generated by setting certain filters.
To access this report, go to Purchasing > All tab > Reports > Receipt History.
- Time Period: Select reporting period using drop down to get the data you want. If you do not specify a reporting period, the system generates a report for the current month to date.
- Filters: Set the filters to get the specific data you want. Filters enable you to include or exclude specific types of data in the report, such as items, vendor, etc.
- Here you can select Location/Department to get the data from particular location and department.
- Enter a title, subtitle, and footer text for your report.
- You can View, process, memorize, export, or customize the report or add it to the dashboard by using button given in right corner of the screen.
This is how, the report helps to provide the historical details of items ordered by vendors with received quantity, Unit Price, etc.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM organizational needs. Being acknowledged and rewarded for multi-man years of experience and expertise, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation competence.
Greytrix has a wide product range for Sage Intacct- a Cloud ERP. This includes migrations from QuickBooks | Sage 50 | Sage 100 | Sage 300 to Sage Intacct. Our unique GUMU™ integrations include Sage Intacct for Sage CRM | Salesforce | FTP/SFTP | Rev.io | Checkbook | Dynamics 365 CRM | Magento | Rent Manager | Treez | Avalara Avatax | Blackline SFTP. We also offer best-in-class Sage Intacct Development Services, Consulting services, integrated apps like POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage Intacct to Sage business partners, resellers, and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix constantly develops apps, products, and add-ons to enhance user experience. Sage Intacct add-ons include AR Lockbox File Processing.
Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage CRM – Sage Intacct, Sales Commission App for Sage Intacct, and Checkbook.io ACH/Digital Check Payments for Sage powered by GUMU™ are listed on Sage Intacct Marketplace.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for the processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on Sage Business Cloud Services, please contact us at email@example.com. We will like to hear from you.