In this blog, we will have insights of the Item Profitability Report in Sage Intacct. This report provides you the all information and cost about profit you made on each sold item over a specific period. Sales manager can use this report to analyse the most and least selling products in the market.
- Time period: Select reporting period using drop down to get the data you want. If you do not specify a reporting period, the system generates a report for the current month to date.
- Set the filters to get the specific data you want. Filters enable you to include or exclude specific types of data in the report, such as Customer, Customer type, Product line, Transaction time etc.
- You can select Location/Department to get the data from particular location and department. In addition, you can also select Format.
- Enter a title, subtitle, and footer text for your report.
- You can View, process, memorize, export, or customize the report or add it to the dashboard by using button given in right corner of the screen.
This is how, the Item Profitability report helps an organization to analyse its most and least selling items and handle it accordingly.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM organizational needs. Being acknowledged and rewarded for multi-man years of experience and expertise, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation competence.
Greytrix has a wide product range for Sage Intacct- a Cloud ERP. This includes migrations from QuickBooks | Sage 50 | Sage 100 | Sage 300 to Sage Intacct. Our unique GUMU™ integrations include Sage Intacct for Sage CRM | Salesforce | FTP/SFTP | Rev.io | Checkbook | Dynamics 365 CRM | Magento | Rent Manager | Treez | Avalara Avatax | Blackline SFTP. We also offer best-in-class Sage Intacct Development Services, Consulting services, integrated apps like POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage Intacct to Sage business partners, resellers, and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix constantly develops apps, products, and add-ons to enhance user experience. Sage Intacct add-ons include AR Lockbox File Processing.
Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage CRM – Sage Intacct, Sales Commission App for Sage Intacct, and Checkbook.io ACH/Digital Check Payments for Sage powered by GUMU™ are listed on Sage Intacct Marketplace.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for the processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on Sage Business Cloud Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will like to hear from you.