Every once in a while an organization has a need to look back into the shipments that be been delivered and requires its information for evaluating the stock and the sale of items. This ensures that there is sufficient stock of a required item and also helps to maintain the reorder of items that are rarely shipped on particular time of the year and takes the storage space.
Sage Intacct provides a shipment history report that contains information about items, customers, orders, quantities, delivery date, etc. which is grouped by item. Using shipment history report, user can track their shipment details.
To access this report, go to Order Entry > All tab > Reports and click Shipment history.
- Set Time period, select reporting period using drop down to get the data you want. If you don’t specify a reporting period, the system generates a report for the current month to date.
- Set the filters to get the specific data you want. Filters enable you to include or exclude specific types of data in the report, such as customer, item, UPC, value, account.
- Select Location/Department. You can set the location and department to get the data from particular location and department.
- Enter a title, subtitle, and footer text for your report.
- You can View, process, memorize, export, or customize the report or add it to the dashboard by using button given in right corner of the screen.
This report shows shipped item’s history which helps an organization to identify the sale of particular item in certain period of the year.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM organizational needs. Being acknowledged and rewarded for multi-man years of experience and expertise, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation competence.
Greytrix has a wide product range for Sage Intacct- a Cloud ERP. This includes migrations from QuickBooks | Sage 50 | Sage 100 | Sage 300 to Sage Intacct. Our unique GUMU™ integrations include Sage Intacct for Sage CRM | Salesforce | FTP/SFTP | Rev.io | Checkbook | Dynamics 365 CRM | Magento | Rent Manager | Treez | Avalara Avatax | Blackline SFTP. We also offer best-in-class Sage Intacct Development Services, Consulting services, integrated apps like POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage Intacct to Sage business partners, resellers, and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix constantly develops apps, products, and add-ons to enhance user experience. Sage Intacct add-ons include AR Lockbox File Processing.
Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage CRM – Sage Intacct, Sales Commission App for Sage Intacct, and Checkbook.io ACH/Digital Check Payments for Sage powered by GUMU™ are listed on Sage Intacct Marketplace.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for the processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on Sage Business Cloud Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will like to hear from you.