Steps to create Force.com sites:-
-> Create Force.com Domain
First, you need to create the Force.com domain for your org and this should be unique. Register your domain; once you click on “Register My Force.com” domain, you cannot modify the domain name any further. Hence it is important to think through the Domain name, before you click on the “Register My Force.com Domain”.
Navigate to Setup -> Develop -> Sites and enter a domain name to use. You’ll see a setup screen much like the following:
-> Create Sites
he sites feature exposes a number of Visualforce pages to end users. You can create multiple sites under your domain. Enter in the details for the Site and click Save.
You will see that some additional related information appears like:
- Site Visualforce Pages: – Add multiple pages to your site
- Site Standard Pages: – Add Standard pages of salesforce like Home Page, Ideas Page, Answers page
- Error Pages: – By default, standard Force.com-branded error pages appear. Replace them with your company-branded Visualforce pages to give your users a more personalized experience.
- 24-Hour Usage History: – Monitor the bandwidth and request time usage for each of your sites by viewing the usage data tracked on this related list.
- Current Month Page Views: – Update your page views status.
- Site History: – The Site History related list tracks and displays the changes made to your site.
-> Enable VisualForce Page Access
In site, you need to select the pages for public websites. The way to add the Visualforce pages to your site, go to “Site Visualforce Page” of Site Details and click on edit. You can add multiple pages to your site.
-> Site URL
You can find the Site URL of any site under the list of sites. Refer below screenshot.
Here is an example of the page created in Force.com site: –
Greytrix as a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners across the globe. We offers Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that requires apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce integration with Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3), Sage Intacct, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.