In our GUMU™ Integration we provide the user multiple options to update/promote various entities between Salesforce and Sage ERP. In this blog, we will discuss about how the user can promote/update an Address as Default/Primary Ship-To address from Salesforce to Sage 300 ERP.
Kindly follow the below steps in order to promote address as default ship-to from Salesforce to Sage 300 (or the newest Sage 300C) ERP through our new GUMU™ Lightning Component interface.
- Login to Salesforce.
- Navigate to App launcher and click/select the “GUMU Integration” application.
- Click on the “Accounts” tab.
- Select an Account for which you wish to promote Address as default ship-to address. Kindly note that selected Account should be already linked or promoted to the Sage 300 ERP system.
- Click on “Def. Ship Address” button found in the “Related” tab of the Account Layout.
- After clicking on Def. Ship Address button user will be navigated to a pop-up window (as show in below image) where user can fill the necessary information.
- User has to select the value of the dropdown “Is Default Ship-To Address?” as “Yes” in order to set the address as default ship-to.
- Click on “Save and Promote” button in case you are adding a new Address or simply click “Save” if you are editing existing record.
Please note that in case you already had defined the “Default Ship-To” address record then the button would populate the same record.
In case you have multiple address already defined against the Account and wish to promote one of them as the Default Ship-To then simply select the record by clicking the “Edit” button from the “Action” column and then change the value in the drop-down “Is Default Ship-To Address?” as “Yes”
- The corresponding address is Promoted (or Saved/Updated) to Sage 300 ERP. Kindly refer the below image.
Experience the new version of GUMU™ integration for Salesforce with various Sage system, readily available on Salesforce AppExchange.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner and a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow. Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our Salesforce products and services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.
- Setting up the Sage 300C (version 2019 onwards) Integration in GUMU Lightning Interface
- Promote Salesforce Account to Sage 300 Customer using GUMU™ lightning version
- Promote Sales Order from SF to Sage 300 ERP through GUMU™ using Salesforce Lightning Components
- GUMU™ Salesforce Tricks & Tips – Synching Additional (Accounts) Fields from Salesforce to Sage 300 ERP
- GUMU™ Features – Security Matrix in Salesforce Lightning Interface