In this blog, we will be discussing on the new upcoming feature of GUMU™️ for Salesforce – Sage 100 ERP to be introduced named as Quick Line Entry (QLE). Using the feature of Quick Line Entry, the user will be able to add multiple records at a single button click and can also fetch Real-Time data for all the products added. User can also set default values to the product lines. It also gives an option to restrict visibility of field for a particular user or profile. After saving the records you can promote records from SF to ERP on button click.
Steps for QLE in Salesforce
Follow the below steps to add multiple records using Quick Line Entry in Sage 100:
- Firstly, click on Quick Line Entry as shown in the image below.
- Secondly, select mandatory fields as shown in the image below as per your requirement.
- Before adding number of rows, user needs to select the mandatory fields. In addition, user needs to enter Rows, that’s the number of line items to be entered, now click on Add Row button.
- Finally, clicking the Add Row Button you will be getting the below screen where you will have to select the seen Product line Item.
- GUMU will fetch data for all the fields of product line on the basis of the Pricing selected, once the Product Code is selected. Further, click on Save button.
- Once you click on the save button you will see a screen. You will see the list of products that you had selected before clicking on the Save button.
By following this added GUMU™ functionality, user can now add new Line item on the Order Entry in much more quick manner in the Salesforce integration to Sage 100 ERP.
We hope that you find this blog helpful, if you still have queries, don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner and a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users. Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow. Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our Salesforce products and services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.
- How to resolve ERROR [S0000] encountered while accessing SData over the Web for Sage 100 ERP
- Bulk Order Promotion from Salesforce – Sage 100 ERP using GUMU™ lightning version
- Bulk Account Promotion from Salesforce to Sage 100 ERP
- Promote Salesforce Account to Sage 100 Customer using GUMU™ lightning version
- GUMU™ Salesforce Tricks & Tips – Synching Additional (Order) Fields from Salesforce to Sage 100 ERP