GUMU™ Migration Utility by Greytrix is a Sage certified migration solution which is developed keeping two things in mind;
1. Hassle-free data migration from Legacy system to the Enterprise system.
2. Full control over the data you want to migrate.
Currently, our utility supports data migration to systems listed as below;
To Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage Accpac ERP) from
To Sage 100 ERP (Sage MAS 90/200) from,
Basic features of GUMU™ utility
- Fast and accurate data transfer from legacy system to new ERP system.
- Migrates all Masters (Chart of Accounts, Item, Vendors, and Customers) [option for changing the master codes during the conversion process]
- Converts all the Open Sales / Purchase Transactions, Customer / Vendor Transactions. To check what information is included, click here
- Converts all the Sales and Purchase Historical data (Invoices, taxes, ship-to/ship-via, etc.) To check what information is included, click here
Apart from above, there are also some great additional configuration features that will be provided in this new edition. You can explore these features to make the most use of the utility
- Entity-level configuration: Using this feature you can configure the utility to import specific entities such as Accounts, customer, vendors, Banks, Account Group, Vendor Group, Customer Group, Salespersons, Ship-Via, Ship-To, etc.
- If you wish to change the Master code during the conversion, you can do so by using the Mapping functionality.
Now, data migration is no longer a painful task. If you have any query regarding data migration/utility, you can drop a mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.