In the O/E Order entry screen in Sage 300 ERP (Formerly known as Sage Accpac ERP), when the user selects Customer on the Order entry screen, along with the other customer defaults such as Tax group, Account set, Price List, Salesperson, Sage 300 also populates Bill-To and Ship-to address from the Customer master into the Order entry.
But when the user edits the Customer Bill-to Address in the Customer master while making Order in Sage 300, this updated Bill-to address will not be populate back to the existing order.
The New stuff : Maintain Reorder and Minimum Order Levels in Sage
In order to provide the additional feature to populate the updated Bill-To address from Custom master to the order entry screen, we have developed a component wherein we update the Bill-To and Ship-to address along with the updated customer address.
Refer the below steps:
1. Open the O/E Entry screen. Select the Customer number for which the information needs to be updated. Select the “New” button as shown in the below screenshot.
2. On clicking the “New” button, A/R Customers form is opened where the information needs to be filled. After filling the information in the form, click on the “Save” button. (Refer the below screenshot.)
3. Now click the “Zoom” button which opens the Customer Bill-To Address. (Refer the below screenshot.)
4. The information entered in the A/R Customers is now updated in the Customer Bill-To Address. (Refer the below screenshot.)
5. Similarly, we can also populate the updated customer address in the Ship-To-Location in the O/E Order Entry form. (Refer the below screenshot.)
6. On the click of the “Zoom” button, the information entered in the A/R Customers form is now populated in the Customer Ship-To Address form also. If the user manually changes the Ship-to code then the Ship-To address will be overwritten with the Ship-To address assigned to the ship-To code as per standard functionality.
Note: This component is done using Sage 300 SDK, as a result it is easy to deploy and it works with Sage 300 ERP 2012 and Sage 300 ERP v6.0A.
Also Read :
1. AR Customer Receipt Enquiry
2. Default settings for Receipts in Account Receivable in Sage 300 ERP
3. Template feature for Order Entry in Sage 300 ERP
4. Advance Receipt from a Customer
5. Customer Credit Limit in Sage 300 ERP