This error occurs when the “Source Type” field is blank. The “Source Type” field is available under the Inventory Control -> I/C Setup -> G/L Integration -> G/L Source Code as per the below screen.
When we run the Day-End Processing, this source type is used for reference while posting the batch entries to General Ledger.
Assign the source type code to each listed ‘Transaction Type’ and save the set-up information.
Now after clicking on enter when the “Day End Processing” runs, it will work properly without error.
1) Consolidate Transactions in Sage 300 ERP
2) Clear/Consolidate Posted Entries in Sage 300 ERP
3) Default settings For Receipts in Account Receivable in Sage 300 ERP
4) Process IC Adjustments in Sage 300 ERP
5) Features of P/O transaction Report in Sage 300 ERP