In today’s blog, we will discuss about the Customer List Screen in the account receivable module which facilitates user to view Customer related information. It lists the customer master and its related records.
To open the screen Open Accounts Receivable –> A/R Customer –> Customer List.
The below Screen will appear:
Here are some features of this screen:-
- You can filter the customer’s Records based on the criteria specified in the screen above.
- Using Process button you can Preview the filter records in Customer List report.
- You can also filter the desired customers based on the optional field.
- You can include credit information on the report, such as customer credit limits or the amount of credit remaining for each customer.
- Save your selection criteria and other settings for reuse the next time you use the Customer List.So this screen helps to locate the customer information.
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix have some unique solutions of Sage 300’s integration with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce. It also offers best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services to Sage business partners, end users, and Sage PSG worldwide.
For more details on the component, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will be glad to assist you.