In today’s blog, we will discuss about the Customer List Screen in the account receivable module which facilitates user to view Customer related information. It lists the customer master and its related records.
- You can filter the customer’s Records based on the criteria specified in the screen above.
- Using Process button you can Preview the filter records in Customer List report.
- Now further on double click we can see all the information for a selected customer from AR customer Inquiry screen.
- You can also filter the desired customers based on the optional field.
- You can include credit information on the report, such as customer credit limits or the amount of credit remaining for each customer.
- Save your selection criteria and other settings for reuse the next time you use the Customer List.So this screen helps to locate the customer information.Also Read:
- Customer Outstanding Report by Optional Field Value in Sage 300
- New Features in Customer Invoice correction Utility
- Migrate Customers Notes from Sage 50 CAD(Simply Accounting) to Sage 300 ERP
- AR Options — Customer National Account and Group Statistics — Include Tax in Statistics in Sage 300 ERP
- Knowing Pending Transaction In AR Customer Inquiry
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix have some unique solutions of Sage 300’s integration with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce. It also offers best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services to Sage business partners, end users, and Sage PSG worldwide.
For more details on the component, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will be glad to assist you.