Today, we shall discuss “How to take a backup of company data in Sage BusinessWorks” in this blog.
Below mentioned steps give you brief idea about the backup process of Sage BusinessWorks ERP:
Step 1: Open Sage BusinessWorks Company –> select ‘File’ option –> select ‘Backup’ option (Refer below screen-shot)
Step 2: After selecting the ‘Backup’ option, the user can see the following window (refer screen-shot below).
Step 3: After click on ‘Next’ the company list will display. Select the company of which you want to take the backup and click on ‘Next’ button (Refer below screen-shot).
Step 4: Select folder where you want to store backup file from left hand side panel. Enter ‘Backup File Name’ as shown in below screen-shot and Click on ‘Next’ button.
Step 5: Click on ‘Start’ button and system shall start the backup Process.
In this way, we can take Sage BusinessWorks company data backup.
Greytrix helps in migrating to Sage 100, Sage 300 and Sage ERP X3 from Sage Pro, Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage 50 UK, Sage Business Works, Sage Business Vision, QuickBooks and MS Dynamics Great Plains. For more information on migration solutions, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.
1) Migrate AR Payments from Sage BusinessWorks ERP to Sage 300 ERP
2) Migrate PO Invoice (Detail) from Sage BusinessWorks to Sage 300 ERP
3) Migrate Price Lists from Sage BusinessWorks to Sage 300 ERP
4) Migrate A/P Payment Terms from Sage BusinessWorks to Sage 300 ERP
5) Migration of GL accounts from Sage BusinessWorks to Sage 300 ERP