Sage 300 ERP is a very crucial and important software system for any organization which manages your back office processes like tracking inventory, providing accurate inventory data by various reporting options, accounting, shipping details, financial data, supply chain management details and billing information. However, it is also important to understand & track the quality of your inventory received from your suppliers. Quality becomes a crucial component for manufacturing organizations that deal with inventories.
Quality is a major criteria to grow your business to meet customer satisfaction with the product. Quality control is a process of observing, verifying and maintaining a desired level of quality in an existing product or service by proper planning, using multiple equipment/instruments, continued inspection, and corrective action as required. Quality control inspectors make sure that products meet standards of quality and safety. For example, they measure and weigh products, examine samples, test them and take action if quality is not upto the desired level. Quality control inspectors work in a wide range of industries, including food and drink, pharmaceuticals and electronics.
So to achieve this requirement, Greytrix has come up with “Quality Control Module for Sage 300 ERP” that helps you maintain the quality of inventories with their specification like length, width, height, etc. and if there is a problem with inventory then what plan of action need to be undertaken to improve the quality of those products.
Features of Quality Control Module
- Quality control module is seamlessly integrated with purchase modules.
- With the Quality Control module, you can maintain various parameters & specifications like length, width, height, density etc., instruments used for measurements, plan for quality assurance plan.
- You can define the expected specification & parameters at inventory level and compare with actual values during the transaction level.
- With the observation entry, user can decide whether the material received from the vendor is as per the requirement or not. You can improve the quality of business by taking corrective and prevention actions to enhance the quality of products.
- Simplified reporting of QC module helps user to track the quality of inventory and what the correction and prevention action taken by the user.
For any further information feel free to write us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greytrix a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix offers unique GUMU™ integrated solutions of Sage 300 with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services and integration service for applications such as POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage 300 ERP and in Sage 300c development services we offer services such as upgrades of older codes and screens to new web screens, newer integrations using sdata and web services to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix offers over 20+ Sage 300 productivity-enhancing utilities that we can help you with such as GreyMatrix, Document Attachment, Document Numbering, Auto-Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Approval System, Three way PO matching, Bill of Lading and VAT for Middle East.
For more details on Sage 300 and 300c Services, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.