To create a report which works with any Sage 300 Company database, Crystal Reports needs a method to determine the path of the data needed in the report. Fortunately, Sage 300 automatically passes this information to the report if 3 parameters are added to the report. These parameters are CMPNAME, PATH and EXT. The parameters must be in uppercase and spelled exactly the same. To add parameters:
1. Click the View pull down menu and select “field Explorer.”
2. Expand the section titled “Parameters.” Click on “New” Icon.
3. Type in the parameter name “CMPNAME”. Make sure the type is a string, and a discrete value is checked. Click “OK”
4. Repeat for the remaining parameters “PATH” and “EXT”.
5. Save the report.
6. Open Sage 300 and select a folder (either existing or new custom folder), right click and select “new report”.
7. Enter a name for the report and then browse the path of the report. Click “OK.”
8. Double click the newly created icon to open the report.
9. Print the same report from another company.
Greytrix a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix offers unique GUMU™ integrated solutions of Sage 300 with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services and integration service for applications such as POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage 300 ERP and in Sage 300c development services we offer services such as upgrades of older codes and screens to new web screens, newer integrations using sdata and web services to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix offers over 20+ Sage 300 productivity enhancing utilities that we can help you with such as GreyMatrix, Document Attachment, Document Numbering, Auto-Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Approval System, Three way PO matching, Bill of Lading and VAT for Middle East.
For more details on Sage 300 and 300c Services, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.