In our previous blog, we have seen the multiple transnational screens where we have used the document numbering function in which we have usually generates the numbering using following numbering method account Set, Location, Account set | Location, Bank Code now in this blog let’s see how to generate the document numbers based on the Sales Parson.
New stuff: Export Sales by Salesperson
Based on sales person option we can generate Document numbering for Order entry screen, and for that we have newly added the sales person option on numbering method field at Document numbering module.
Once we set the numbering method as “Sales Person” as shown in below screen shot, user needs to map the sales persons on this screen to generate number as per Sale person.
At detail grid, we can select the available salesperson code from its finder which has been created at Order master .
• On Single sales person we can assign structure code and as per that structure code number will get generated as shown in below image
• We can set the multiple sales person code with multiple prefix, structure code for number mapping.
• Once the mapping gets done, we can do the transactions of Order entry of Any type (Active/ standing/Quote/Future).
• On order entry screen, where we will make the order entry transaction and then as per mapping, Document number will get generated as per below image and it will create number based on first sales person code available at sales split tab of order entry screen .
• As shown below if we want to generate document on sales per code “DS” then we have to set it manually at first position at sale split tab, and have to shift the BB to next to that. Accordingly the number will gets generated for “DS” ( first sale person code) based on Document Mapping mapping.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM organizational needs. Being acknowledged and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation competence.
Greytrix offers unique GUMU™ integrated solutions of Sage 300 with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com (listed on Salesforce Appexchange), Dynamics 365 CRM and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services and integration services for applications such as POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage 300 ERP and for Sage 300c development services we offer, upgrades of older codes and screens to new web screens, latest integrations using sData and web services to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix offers 20+ addons for Sage 300 to enhance productivity such as GreyMatrix, Document Attachment, Document Numbering, Auto-Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Approval System, Three way PO matching, Bill of Lading and VAT for Middle East. The GUMU™ integration for Dynamics 365 CRM – Sage ERP is listed on Microsoft Appsource with easy implementation package.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more details on Sage 300 and Sage 300c Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, We will like to hear from you.