When goods are purchased on credit from a supplier, the amount owed to the supplier is recorded as accounts payable. When a payment is made to the supplier for the amount outstanding the payment of the liability is recorded using an accounts payable payment entry. In addition, this utility provides the facility to get the details Of AP Payment Register considering the Posted batches.
New Stuff: Generic Macro of Vendor Master Import
This utility makes it easier to get the log of all AP Payment transactions by exporting the data to excel between the selected dates. And the filter is applied on a batch posted date.
Below Screenshot shows the UI:
The interface includes only date and path selection which makes very easy for users to access. After exporting the data we will the get the below format of excel.
Excel includes fields such as Bank Name, Bank Account Number, Vendor Code, Vendor Name, and Description, Transaction Type, Document Number, Invoice Batch Entry, Payment Batch Entry, Currency, Exchange Rate, Invoice Amount, Payment Amount
And below are the fields which need to be explained:
- Description:- Entry number description will be populated here.
- Transaction Type:- This will be a Header level Transaction type field from AP Payment entry screen. That can be Payment, Prepayment, Applied Document, Misc Charge as you can see in the above screenshot.
- Document Number:- Value of Document number of line level of AP payment screen will be populated in this column. If multiple detail level is present, the data will be displayed one below the other. If the document type is Prepayment or Misc. Payment then below fields are considered:
- Misc Payment:- Invoice number will be populated.
- Prepayment:- Apply to will be populated.
- Invoice Batch Entry:- If payment is made against any invoice number or Prepayment then we need to display batch and Entry number of the same Invoice else this field will be displayed blank if the transaction type is Prepayment and Misc payment.
- Payment Batch Entry:- Value of Batch number and entry number of header level of AP payment screen will be populated in this column.
- Exchange Rate:- Bank Exchange Rate field from Rate Tab on AP Payment screen will be displayed.
- Invoice Amount:- AP Invoice amount will be populated here. Value of pending balance of line level of AP screen will be populated in this column. This field will be blank in case of Prepayment and Misc Payment.
- Payment Amount:- Value of applied amount of line level of AP payment screen will be populated in this column. If the transaction type is Prepayment or Misc. Payment then vendor amount field will be displayed in this column.
Considering the data we get in the excel format this utility helps keeping track of payments done and also against which document, that is if invoice then invoice number and if another document then a number of that document and also the paid amount and Invoice pending amount.
The aim of writing this blog is that the user can maintain \ export all the above Information (batches) at a time using a Single Interface. This Utility will also be helpful to Export old Records of AP Payment Register from Sage 300.
Note: Export file format will be excel & we can add or remove columns into this report as per your requirement.
Greytrix a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix offers unique GUMU™ integrated solutions of Sage 300 with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services and integration service for applications such as POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage 300 ERP and in Sage 300c development services we offer services such as upgrades of older codes and screens to new web screens, newer integrations using sdata and web services to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix offers over 20+ Sage 300 productivity enhancing utilities that we can help you with such as GreyMatrix, Document Attachment, Document Numbering, Auto-Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Approval System, Three way PO matching, Bill of Lading and VAT for Middle East.
For more details on Sage 300 and 300c Services, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.