Traditionally, the ERP system automates the management of purchasing, distribution, Planning, Manufacturing, Account Receivable, Payable and Product-Inventory data. CRM systems are customer facing and manage sales, customer service, and lead generation. Because of the different areas that these respective systems handle, they are designed differently and are often incompatible. What if we integrate both CRM and ERP together. Integration can be well worth if done using a unified system that handles both ERP and CRM functions. Organization needs a complete picture of the relationship between a customer and the company which they can get by using the ERP and CRM system.
Integration of CRM and ERP can helps an organization in Following way:
- Avoid Duplication of Data and repetition of work: – An organization with Integrated CRM and ERP is not supposed to make multiple entries of data. There will always be a single entry pointing to central database or particular entry automatically syncs in to ERP, after integration. This avoids multiple data entry by multiple users and also reduces chances of human data entry errors/Bugs
- Gives a Real time View of Data/Information: – Integration provides Real time view of ERP data in CRM. This allows sales people to access all relevant Sales History/ past conversation data of the customer. Hence providing better and improved customer service.
- Allow Forecasting: – Integration allows access of customer and sales history, Prepares MIS and forecasting report of an organization. This helps management in decision making and deciding on further future plans of the organization.
- Increases the productivity: – Integration helps an organization to increase their productivity. Single work can be done with the help of fewer resources. This saves alot of time which can be invested in doing some other substantially important work. For eg. Salesperson on-site dealing with customer, can access CRM from it’s iPad/Tablet and can enter data into CRM which is later syncd to ERP.
- Improved Customer service: – Due to Customer Centric view of information, Salesperson or an employee handling customer relationship can provide better services to an end user.
- Information on the GO : – Using CRM- ERP Integrated systems allows Management and Sales person to access data or information from anywhere any-time. In.In today’s business model, this is the most important part for an organization.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM organizational needs. Being acknowledged and rewarded for multi-man years of experience and expertise, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation competence.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions developed for Sage CRM with Sage ERPs namely Sage X3, Sage Intacct, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300. We also offer best-in-class Sage ERP and Sage CRM customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migration of Sage CRM from Salesforce | ACT! | SalesLogix | Goldmine | Sugar CRM | Maximizer. Our Sage CRM Product Suite includes addons like Greytrix Business Manager, Sage CRM Project Manager, Sage CRM Resource Planner, Sage CRM Contract Manager, Sage CRM Event Manager, Sage CRM Budget Planner, Gmail Integration, Sage CRM Mobile Service Signature and Sage CRM CTI Framework. Greytrix is a recognized Sage Champion Partner for GUMU™ Sage X3 – Sage CRM integration listed on Sage Marketplace and Sage CRM – Sage Intacct integration listed on Sage Intacct Marketplace.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.