Sage CRM has an inbuilt Interactive Dashboard which is used to display Sage CRM data. Sage CRM User can view Reports and Charts with Gadget Name. In this blog, we will explain how we can remove Gadget Name in an Interactive Dashboard.
Below are the steps that you need to follow:
1. Go to “<installationpath>\WWWRoot\Themes\gwtext_shared\ergonomic\theme.css”.
2. Search the .x-panel-header-text or go to line number 537 and change font: 13px Arial To font: 0px Arial. After changing css close browser and log in again in Sage CRM.
Before make changes in CSS File.
After make changes in CSS File.
After make changes in CSS File Screen.
1. Add Calendar Gadget in an Interactive Dashboard in Sage CRM
2. Restrict Web Sites in Sage CRM Dashboard Website Gadget
3. Get Dropbox Event updates into Sage CRM Interactive Dashboard Gadget
4. User specific data on Interactive dashboards
5. Interactive Dashboards to help day to day CRM tasks