In our GUMU™ Integration, we always add new features. GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 100 integration is a real-time bi-directional link where we synchronize all the customer data from Sage 100 to Sage CRM and vice versa on real time basis. In this blog, we will discuss how user can validate address using GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 100 integration with AvaTax.
Before Validating address, user have to configure AvaTax account details. For this user can refer
GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 100 integration with AvaTax – I
For Validating new or existing Address using GUMU™ Integration with Avatax, users can follow below
1. Select Sage CRM Company which is linked to Sage 100 Customer.
2. Create new address from Address Tab in Sage CRM Company.
3. If user would like to Validate that address then user has to click on Validate Address hyperlink
(as shown in below screenshot).
4. It will validate the address using Avatax API. Once the address is get Validate, it will display an message “Address get successfully Validated”(as shown in below screenshot).
Note – If user do not check the Sage 100 or Shipping checkbox, it will not create that address into Sage 100.
Similarly, using this user can validate below addresses,
1. Ship To Address : While creating Quote/Order, user can validate Ship To Address.
2. Warehouse Address : While creating Quote/Order, user can validate Warehouse Address.
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERP’s (Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300). It also offers best-in-class Sage ERP customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating to Sage CRM from ACT, Goldmine and other CRM’s.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.
Also read :
1. New Feature in GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration – Quick Order Entry
2. Configure GUMU Module in Sage 100 – Sage CRM Vendor Integration
3. What’s New – GUMU integration is now compatible with Sage 100 2016
4. Restrict Users to create order if Credit Limit is exceeded
5. Real time changes from Sage 100 to Sage CRM for Vendor