With the latest release of Sage CRM2017 R1, Sage has introduced new feature which offers extra features to improve Sales, marketing and Customer Service.
Sage CRM 2017 R1 has the following new features and updates:
- Updated top bar- Top bar now includes a Favorites list, Notifications list is displayed under the Notifications icon rather than at the top of the screen. To open a Find screen, click the arrow beside the Search box in the top bar.
- New Quick Find- The new search functionality offers quick and easy access to customer information.To perform a search across all entities at once, enter key terms in ‘Search’ on the top bar.
- New calendar- We have redesigned the Sage CRM calendar to make it modern, intuitive, and easier to manage day to day task and appointments. Please note that year view and month view are not available in the new calendar.
- Allows you to select the user or team whose calendar you want to view.
- Allow you to move between days or weeks in the calendar. The way the navigation buttons work depends on the selected calendar view.
- Allow you to switch between the views. (Day/Week/Task)
- Displays appointments, tasks, or both, depending on the selected calendar view and configured filter settings. The red line indicates the current time of day.
- Allows you to switch between
- Full day- Shows appointments scheduled for all 24 hours of the selected day or week.
- Business hours- Shows appointments scheduled for the business hours of the selected day or week.
- Opens the calendar help.
- Web-based help- Help files were removed from the Sage CRM installation package to reduce its size. Now when a user clicks the Help button within the product, Sage CRM displays help files hosted on dedicated web servers. To access these help files, client computers must have access to the Internet. You can change this default behavior by installing help files locally on your Sage CRM server.
- Secure email connection- You can configure Sage CRM to use Transport Layer Security (TLS) to establish a secure connection to a mail server. This lets you use Sage CRM with public mail services that require a secure connection such as Exchange Online, hosted Exchange, and Gmail.
- Contemporary theme- The Contemporary theme is the only theme available on a new installation of Sage CRM 2017 R1. When you upgrade Sage CRM to 2017 R1, all themes that existed in the previous version of the product remain available in Sage CRM 2017 R1. Customizations to the Contemporary theme or newly created themes are not supported.
Greytrix a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERPs (Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3), Sage Intacct, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300).We also offer best-in-class Sage ERP and Sage CRM customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating of Sage CRM from Salesforce | ACT! | SalesLogix | Goldmine | Sugar CRM | Maximizer. Our Sage CRM Product Suite includes Greytrix Business Manager, Sage CRM Project Manager, Sage CRM Resource Planner, Sage CRM Contract Manager, Sage CRM Event Manager, Sage CRM Budget Planner, Gmail Integration, Sage CRM Mobile Service Signature and Sage CRM CTI Framework.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.