We all are familiar with the latest feature introduced in Sage CRM 2018 i.e. Responsive Calendar list. With the help of Responsive Calendar list, users can view all the communication records in a list; where he can sort, filter, edit, or delete calendar items from the list itself.
Today we will explain you how you can enable ‘Export to Excel’ feature on this Calendar list. Below are the steps that you need to follow:
1. Go to “<installationpath>\ WWWRoot\js\calendartasklist\taskListViewModel.js”.
2. Search the toolbar: [“excel”] or go to line number 937 and uncomment the toolbar: [“excel”]. Save the file.
- Before modifying taskListViewModel.js File –
- After modifying taskListViewModel.js File –
- Calendar List Screen before modifying taskListViewModel.js File.
3. Clear your browser cache and log into the CRM and go to Calendar list. You will see Export to Excel button on list toolbar.
Greytrix a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERPs (Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3), Sage Intacct, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300).We also offer best-in-class Sage ERP and Sage CRM customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating of Sage CRM from Salesforce | ACT! | SalesLogix | Goldmine | Sugar CRM | Maximizer. Our Sage CRM Product Suite includes Greytrix Business Manager, Sage CRM Project Manager, Sage CRM Resource Planner, Sage CRM Contract Manager, Sage CRM Event Manager, Sage CRM Budget Planner, Gmail Integration, Sage CRM Mobile Service Signature and Sage CRM CTI Framework.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at [email protected]. We will be glad to assist you.