In earlier blogs, we have explained to you many Screen Level and Field Level enhancements. But few days, one of the Sage CRM users from Sage Community reached us to understand how to add new fields at User Level in Sage CRM. So thought to make a note of the steps into this blog.
Consider you need to add a button say User App Password at User Level in Sage CRM. For this, you need to follow below steps.
- Login to Sage CRM with Admin user and navigate to below path.
Administration | Customization | Users
- Once User table is selected, below screen will open. Refer below screenshot.
- Click on New button to create a new field.
- Enter details of field and click on Save button. This will create new field.
- Navigate to Screens Below screen will be displayed. Select “UserAdminExtraBox” screen.
- Select the field into Field dropdown and click on Add button. Then click on Save button.
- Newly added field will be visible under More User Details section of User Details as shown below.
- As explained above, any number of fields can be added under More Details Panel of user and can be used into Screen Level customizations.
Hope this helps!
Greytrix a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERPs (Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3), Sage Intacct, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300).We also offer best-in-class Sage ERP and Sage CRM customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating of Sage CRM from Salesforce | ACT! | SalesLogix | Goldmine | Sugar CRM | Maximizer. Our Sage CRM Product Suite includes Greytrix Business Manager, Sage CRM Project Manager, Sage CRM Resource Planner, Sage CRM Contract Manager, Sage CRM Event Manager, Sage CRM Budget Planner, Gmail Integration, Sage CRM Mobile Service Signature and Sage CRM CTI Framework.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.