In Sage CRM while creating a record against a Company you must have noticed both Active and Inactive Company records are displayed in the SSA drop-down list. As displayed in below screenshot.In our blog we will provide a quick tip how you can exclude Inactive records from an SSA drop-down list by adding a short SQL condition.
When we search the companies, by click on SSA field we get the records of all created companies in Sage CRM including Inactive companies.
Hence, in-order to display only Active Company records you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Navigate to Administration | Customization | Opportunity
- Click on Fields tab
- Search and edit the oppo_primarycompanyid field
- Next, enter the comp_status !=’Inactive’ in Search SQL field.
- Click on Save button
- After adding Search SQL condition, the Company dropdown will exclude all those company record that are inactive. As displayed in below screenshot.
- Similarly, you can also apply this restriction to display only Active record in the SSA drop-down list for any other entities like Person, Case,etc.
Greytrix a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERPs (Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3), Sage Intacct, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300).We also offer best-in-class Sage ERP and Sage CRM customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating of Sage CRM from Salesforce | ACT! | SalesLogix | Goldmine | Sugar CRM | Maximizer. Our Sage CRM Product Suite includes Greytrix Business Manager, Sage CRM Project Manager, Sage CRM Resource Planner, Sage CRM Contract Manager, Sage CRM Event Manager, Sage CRM Budget Planner, Gmail Integration, Sage CRM Mobile Service Signature and Sage CRM CTI Framework.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.