Along with the various features provided by Sage CRM, it has also been familiar for the various types of Notifications through which not only CRM Users but also the Customers can be notified about a series of actions recorded in Sage CRM.
Email Notifications, on – screen notifications, SMS are some of the examples of the different types of Notifications supported by CRM. But with the emerging world of technology, Sage CRM is also compatible enough in order to support Third party tools to provide better results. One such integration done is with WhatsApp.
Nowadays, WhatsApp is probably most used means of communications across the world. Not just for personal usage but WhatsApp is very widely used for business also. Apparently, your Customers also use WhatsApp for communication. And that’s when we thought of implementing WhatsApp CRM integration, which can be of extremely effective means of communication especially by using Templates and automated transactional WhatsApp Messages.
With the help of Twilio a cloud communication platform, we were able to manage Sage CRM – WhatsApp integration. As a First step of collaboration, it is necessary to create a Business profile on WhatsApp by registering the Organization’s name as well as the number that will be used for WhatsApp conversation with the Customers. A Verified Business profile builds trust within the Customers and they respond affirmatively to the messages shared through WhatsApp.
Successful registration helps with the WhatsApp API’s, which in combination with the Sage CRM API’s helped to achieve below functionalities of integration –
- Acknowledgement message on logging the ticket
- Ticket Status progress message
- Ticket Closure message
- Sharing of Customer Feedback Link
- Sharing the new products/campaigns brochure
Tip: The Message templates configured in Twilio can either be hardcoded or created as Translations in CRM.
Process Highlights –
Every Customer registered in Sage CRM has been provided with the CRM’s Self Service Portal link and the credentials to login to the portal. Here, the Customer can log the complaints regarding the service given or the product purchased. Once done, a Ticket (Case record) will also be generated in Sage CRM.
- Acknowledgement message on logging the ticket – Whenever the Customer logs a complaint through CRM’s Self Service Portal (Web page) and the ticket is logged in CRM; an acknowledgement message is sent to the Customer’s registered WhatsApp number mentioning the Ticket’s Reference Id.
- Ticket Status progress message – Once the Ticket is progressed further i.e. moved into Investigation stage, or kept On Hold due to some inputs pending from the Customer regarding the ticket, a message is triggered to the Customer on their registered WhatsApp number.
- Ticket Closure message – When the Ticket is Solved and the Solution details are updated in CRM, Ticket Closure Message is triggered to the Customer mentioning the Solution details for their reference.
- Sharing of Customer Feedback Link – Sage CRM’s Integration with WhatsApp has also allowed to share the web links just like the Customer Feedback link which navigates to Survey Feedback form that helps to take the Customer Feedback with an ease.
- Sharing the new products/campaigns brochure – Similar to Customer Feedback link, it is also possible to share the New Products or Campaigns brochure with the Customers as a part of Marketing.
It is also possible to restrict the integration by implementing only One-way communication. In this way, end user or customer will not be able to initiate any conversation but will be able to receive timely updates from the organization.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM organizational needs. Being acknowledged and rewarded for multi-man years of experience and expertise, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation competence.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions developed for Sage CRM with Sage ERPs namely Sage X3, Sage Intacct, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300. We also offer best-in-class Sage ERP and Sage CRM customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migration of Sage CRM from Salesforce | ACT! | SalesLogix | Goldmine | Sugar CRM | Maximizer. Our Sage CRM Product Suite includes addons like Greytrix Business Manager, Sage CRM Project Manager, Sage CRM Resource Planner, Sage CRM Contract Manager, Sage CRM Event Manager, Sage CRM Budget Planner, Gmail Integration, Sage CRM Mobile Service Signature and Sage CRM CTI Framework.
Greytrix is a recognized Sage Champion Partner for GUMU™ Sage X3 – Sage CRM integration listed on Sage Marketplace and Sage CRM – Sage Intacct integration listed on Sage Intacct Marketplace. The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.