Sage CRM allow users to create custom dashboards, according to data feeds which they want to have look at from different entities at same time. It can be in list, chart or report format. As we all know Sage CRM provides security constrain on data team wise, user wise, territory wise, assigned to and created by. In our previous blog Assign User to specific Dashboard Template we explain how we can assign dashboard to particular user, in this blog we will explain to restrict dashboard content on the basis of team. For example, we need to show leads data but only for team telesales.
To achieve this follow below steps:
1) Log in to Sage CRM.
2) Click on Template, select Dashboard Template.
3) Click on New and enter details in Properties section i.e. Type, Name, Description, Category and then Save.
4) Add Gadgets accordingly.To add gadgets on your dashboard refer below blog:
Main Menu Items Gadget On Interactive Dashboard
5) Using above blog I have added a gadget to my dashboard which shows leads data, refer below.
6) Go to Dashboard Template. You will find template created by you in respective category. Select dashboard you want to assign users to.
7) Select the Assigned Users tab, click on Assign button to populate list of Users and teams.
8) Tick checkboxes for teams you want to assign dashboard for, and click on save:
9) Now only users from telesales team will be able to see this dashboard, and rest all user won’t be having access to this information.
10) For example if I log on from user “Kylie ward”, whose primary team is “Customer Service” will not have access to this dashboard, refer below:
In this way we can create dashboards which are team specific. Hope his is helpful.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM organizational needs. Being acknowledged and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation competence.
Greytrix helps in upgrading Sage ERP and CRM to the latest version and provides migration for Sage Intacct from Sage 300, Sage 100, Sage 50 and QuickBooks; for Sage 100, Sage 300 (Sage Accpac), Sage X3 from Sage Pro, Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage 50 US, Sage Business Works, Sage Business Vision and QuickBooks; for Sage CRM from Salesforce | ACT! | SalesLogix | Goldmine | Sugar CRM | Maximizer
For more information on Sage ERP – CRM migration solutions, please contact us at email@example.com. We will like to hear from you.