Sage Intacct Expense ledger report shows current account balances for each employee in the Organization. Also, we can use this report to see if the balance in the Expense Ledger agrees with that in the General Ledger and to see which employees have balances greater than zero. Using this report we can filter the list by employee, location, department and payment summary. To get the data you want just fill in the desired fields, and click View to see the report. If after viewing the results you want to refine the report further, click Customize to return to the report setup page.
- Set Time period, Select reporting period using drop down to get the data you want. If you don’t specify a reporting period, the system generates a report for the current month to date.
- Set the filters to get the specific data you want. Filters enable you to include or exclude specific types of data in the report, such as vendor and location. As a general rule, to get fewer and more precise results in your report, set more filters.
- Select Format. You can set the layout of the report and/or arrange how to group and display the data contained in the report.
- Enter a title, subtitle, and footer text for your report.
- You can View, process, memorize, export, or customize the report or add it to the dashboard by using button given in right corner of the screen.
We can click an employee name to drill down to the Employee Information page. This report is helpful for see which employees owe money.