As we already introduced you all about Default Checkbook Payment type in our earlier blog. So let’s discuss about the View Dropdown option in checkbook here in this blog.
This View feature is available on the Checkbook Payment Screen which contains the payment status information.
To see this feature, Go to Checkbook–> on Checkbook Payments.
This is the most useful option in the Checkbook Payment screen from where users can customize the view is:
- Users can add a New View option by just selecting the “New View” option from the same screen i.e., Checkbook Payments.
- Users can Edit View option by just selecting the “Edit View” option from the same screen.
View Dropdown works as a Filter from which users can sort the payments according to their status, for example All Payments, Non-synched Payments, Voided, Printed, Expired, Refunded, Paid, Unpaid, Mailed, Failed, In process.
- By selecting the All payments option from the View Dropdown list, user will get all the Payments which includes the above-mentioned list of view dropdown.
- By Selecting the Non-synced Payments option from the View Dropdown list, User will get all the payments which are not yet synched.
- By Selecting the Voided Payments option from the View Dropdown list, User will get all the payments which are Voided.
- By Selecting the Paid Payments option from the View Dropdown list, User will get all the payments which are Paid.
- By Selecting the Unpaid Payments option from the View Dropdown list, User will get all the payments which are Unpaid.
- By Selecting the In-Process Payments option from the View Dropdown list, User will get all the payments which are In-Process.
So, this filtering feature of view Dropdown provides easiness to the users to sort the payments according to their Status.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM organizational needs. Being acknowledged and rewarded for multi-man years of experience and expertise, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation competence.
Greytrix has a wide product range for Sage Intacct- a Cloud ERP. This includes migrations from QuickBooks | Sage 50 | Sage 100 | Sage 300 to Sage Intacct. Our unique GUMU™ integrations include Sage Intacct for Sage CRM | Salesforce | FTP/SFTP | Rev.io | Checkbook | Dynamics 365 CRM | Magento | Rent Manager | Treez | Avalara Avatax | Blackline SFTP. We also offer best-in-class Sage Intacct Development Services, Consulting services, integrated apps like POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage Intacct to Sage business partners, resellers, and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix constantly develops apps, products, and add-ons to enhance user experience. Sage Intacct add-ons include AR Lockbox File Processing.
Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage CRM – Sage Intacct, Sales Commission App for Sage Intacct, and Checkbook.io ACH/Digital Check Payments for Sage powered by GUMU™ are listed on Sage Intacct Marketplace.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for the processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on Sage Business Cloud Services, please contact us at email@example.com. We will like to hear from you.