In this blog, we will discuss how a user can promote an AR-Invoice from Salesforce to Sage 100 ERP using GUMU™ Integration and Salesforce Lightning Components.
Our product GUMU™ Integration is well known for the real-time bi-directional links which sync data from Salesforce to Sage ERP and vice versa. Using GUMU™ users can promote Invoices from Salesforce to Sage ERP as well as import the data from Sage ERP to Salesforce. Also, now GUMU™ Integration is Salesforce lightning compatible.
Note: Before promoting A/R Invoice, it is mandatory to synchronize a few required entities such as A/R Items, A/R UOM, and A/R Price-book Entry. Please follow the below steps on how to promote a Sample Invoice in Salesforce using GUMU™ SAGE 100 ERP.
Below are the steps to promote an AR Invoice from Salesforce to Sage 100:-
- Firstly, log in to your Salesforce Org.
- Secondly, go to App menu and select “GUMU Integration” App.
- Click on “A/R Invoice” tab. From here you can either view integrated invoice OR could create a new A/R Invoice and promote it from Salesforce to Sage 100 ERP.
- Meanwhile, user can select the desired “Integration” from the List of Integration as shown on screen.
- Once the user selects the desired integration and clicks on “New” A/R Invoice button. A page will open with three tabs where you can add details and promote A/R Invoice to Sage 100.
- For instance, the first tab is “Invoice Information” where you can select a Customer & update their Addresses required for the specific Invoice.
- Similarly, the second tab is “ERP Information” to select required ERP Details.
- Likewise, the third tab “Invoice Lines” is to add line items to the Invoice.
- Meanwhile, click on “Add Product” button to add the products. Subsequently, select a particular product code and fill required details and click on “Save” button.
- Finally, after adding all the required details, click on “Save and Promote” button. Once you click it you will receive a confirmation box asking your permission on whether you need to promote Invoice to Sage ERP. If you press OK, it will proceed with the promotion.
- Once the A/R Invoice is successfully promoted to Sage 100. As a result, you will notice the newly generated Sage Invoice Number in the “ERP Invoice Number” column.
By following the above steps, we hope you are able to promote an A/R Invoice from Salesforce to Sage 100 (US) ERP.
We hope that you find this blog helpful, if you still have queries, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner and a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow. Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our Salesforce products and services, contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.
- GUMU™ – New Quick Line Entry – Salesforce-Sage 100 ERP Integration
- Bulk Order Promotion from Salesforce – Sage 100 ERP using GUMU™ lightning version
- Bulk Account Promotion from Salesforce to Sage 100 ERP
- Promote Salesforce Account to Sage 100 Customer using GUMU™ lightning version
- GUMU™ Salesforce Tricks & Tips – Synching Additional (Order) Fields from Salesforce to Sage 100 ERP