I am doing certain customizations in Sage ERP X3. I have added some additional fields in Sales Invoice table [SINVOICE].
As far as screen is concerned we have placed an extra Tab [i.e. extra screen] in OSIH window.
We are handling those fields in SPV (or SPE) process using “INICRE” action
[F:SIH]XXXDAT = [M:XDSI]XXXDAT .
it works correctly, but normally SPV section runs first, and in standard process action INICRE is called again and that action erases all F:SIH values and populates new values again.
Is it possible to use [V] GPE variable in such a way that we don’t touch other actions and use only for INICRE action?
So INICRE in SPV (SPE) section should be run last before saving F: class into a database.
The solution to this problem is to let the supervisor decide which source to use which is as mentioned below:
GOSUB ACTION from =PROGSUB
[F:SIH]XXXDAT = [M:XDSI]XXXDAT
[V]GPE = 1
Hope this helps
- Webinar Invite: First Look – Sage ERP X3 Integration with Salesforce.com on 29th April 2015 at 1 pm ET
- Sage ERP X3 integration with Salesforce.com – An introduction
- Pick Your Piece of Innovation at Sage ERP X3 Sales Conference 2015, Istanbul – Meet us at Stand # 13
- Webinar Invite – Sage ERP X3 Integration with Sage CRM ver 7.3 on 8th April 2015 at 1 pm US ET
- Greytrix HQ Relocating – Taking the Big Leap
TagsActivity Code BOM configurator Crystal Currency data decimal Entry Transaction export filter folder Grid import india Inquiry integration invoice java mask memory menu ORDSYS parameters patch Product products Purchase receipts Recurring Report reports Sage ERP X3 Sales Screen Selection List session stock Table Tables template users validation Version 7 webservices workflow