I am doing certain customizations in Sage ERP X3. I have added some additional fields in Sales Invoice table [SINVOICE].
As far as screen is concerned we have placed an extra Tab [i.e. extra screen] in OSIH window.
We are handling those fields in SPV (or SPE) process using “INICRE” action
[F:SIH]XXXDAT = [M:XDSI]XXXDAT .
it works correctly, but normally SPV section runs first, and in standard process action INICRE is called again and that action erases all F:SIH values and populates new values again.
Is it possible to use [V] GPE variable in such a way that we don’t touch other actions and use only for INICRE action?
So INICRE in SPV (SPE) section should be run last before saving F: class into a database.
The solution to this problem is to let the supervisor decide which source to use which is as mentioned below:
GOSUB ACTION from =PROGSUB
[F:SIH]XXXDAT = [M:XDSI]XXXDAT
[V]GPE = 1
Hope this helps
- How to assign Parameters for Open Sequential File
- How to pop-up Input Box in Sage X3 Programmatically | Greytrix
- How to enable Warehouse Selection in Customer return Management Screen
- Line Duplication Functionality in Sage ERP – X3
- Webinar Invitation: Bring agility in decision making by leveraging your enterprise information using GUMU™ integration for Sage CRM with Sage X3
TagsBOM Currency data Error in Sage X3 export filter folder Greytrix greytrix blogs Grid import india integration invoice memory menu parameters patch Product products Purchase Purchase Order Report reports Sage ERP X3 Sage X3 Sage X3 Blogs Sage X3 Development Sage X3 Integration Sage X3 Technical Sage X3 Technical assistance Sage X3 Technical blog Sage X3 technical blogs Sage X3 technical issues Sales Screen Selection List session Table Tables users validation Variable Version 7 workflow