Every now and then companies are working hard or should I say smartly to expand businesses. From a trading company to a manufacturing unit, every company needs systematic functioning to receive the maximum positive output.
Indeed every successful business runs on profit only. Who wants to run business at loss? A good systematic functioning is always suggested by experts to handle business processes with ease. If we take a manufacturing unit, there is a need to maintain the process eventually to make the profit from finished goods and efficiency of the workshop.
Now introducing ERP into a manufacturing business will help a lot in many ways. It helps by becoming an essential part to the success of your manufacturing and distribution company. A good ERP system has capability to streamline your manufacturing processes from raw material to finish goods with improved planning and forecasting. When I say a good ERP, I would refer SAGE 300 ERP because of its benefit to many businesses. SAGE 300 ERP has given a humongous systematic functioning of many companies and into their growth.
As we know manufacturing business has many departments to handle each process. They are all linked together from purchase to sale to store. Sage 300 ERP gives you smooth functioning on accounting, Purchases, Sales, Human resources, warehousing, manufacturing planning, fixed asset etc. The best part of Sage is that it comes with standard practices where users can easily work and learn.
Some of the features age 300 ERP help you with
- Providing the better inventory levels and a view to track your product information such as receiving, pick-ups, shipping etc. This could be a stress off from the shoulders of inventory/store personnel.
- Keeps the record of each process from raw material receiving till finished goods dispatch.
- A regular check on manufacturing work shop jobs. Tracking the product status on each operation like cutting, fabrication, and paint, assembling, storing etc.
- An improved compliance is also necessary. Sage 300 ERP helps you keep with the functioning where business processes can be tracked and filed appropriately assuring the specific compliance regulations are followed.
- User configuration and security has become a major role in a manufacturing process where processes have authorizations from junior to senior levels. Human error gets minimized because Sage 300 ERP has provisions to set user control and authority.
- Reporting system at its best in Sage 300 ERP. Import and export of reports into desired formats.
Greytrix a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix offers unique GUMU™ integrated solutions of Sage 300 with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services and integration service for applications such as POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage 300 ERP and in Sage 300c development services we offer services such as upgrades of older codes and screens to new web screens, newer integrations using sdata and web services to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix offers over 20+ Sage 300 productivity enhancing utilities that we can help you with such as GreyMatrix, Document Attachment, Document Numbering, Auto-Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Approval System, Three way PO matching, Bill of Lading and VAT for Middle East.
For more details on Sage 300 and 300c Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.