I/C Transfer Slip Report of Sage 300 helps the users to get the details of all the goods transferred from one location to another location.
Transfer slips include the following information:
- Shipping and receiving plant information, including contact names and phone numbers.
- Item number, item description, quantity transferred, and the unit of measure.
- The quantity received, or a blank space where you can write the quantity received (this depends on the type of transfer slip you print). The following transfer slips are available:
- ICTRNS01.RPT. If you print this type of transfer slip, the quantity received is always blank.
- ICTRNS02.RPT. If you print this type of transfer slip, the quantity received varies depending on the type of transaction that you have just posted:
- For a Transfer transaction, the quantity received is blank.
- For a Transit Transfer, the quantity received shows the total quantities of all the transit receipts that originated from the transit transfer.
- For a Transit Receipt, the quantity received shows the receipt quantity.
To print I/C Transfer Slips Report follow the steps mentioned below:
- Inventory Control à I/C Stock Control Reports à Transfer Slips
- In the Use Transfer Slip field, select the transfer slip form use. Inventory Control ships with two transfer slip: one print the Quantity Received on the slip, and the other leaves this field blank.
- If you used the Transfer Slips icon to open the screen, select the range of inventory transfers for which to print transfer slips.
- Select Include Transfer Slips Already Printed if you are reprinting a transfer slip.
- Click Print.
Below is the screenshot of the Transfer slip report:
Information printed for on transfer slips report are as follows:
- Transfer No generated by the system.
- Details of goods transfer FROM & TO locations including the address of both the locations.
- Details of goods required date, Item Number, Description Quantity Transferred, UOM & Quantity Received.
With the help of Transfer slip report of SAGE 300 users can check whether the goods received (Items & quantities) match with the goods shipped. User can also print the report at the time of moving the goods outside from his warehouse.
Greytrix a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix offers unique GUMU™ integrated solutions of Sage 300 with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services and integration service for applications such as POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage 300 ERP and in Sage 300c development services we offer services such as upgrades of older codes and screens to new web screens, newer integrations using sdata and web services to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix offers over 20+ Sage 300 productivity-enhancing utilities that we can help you with such as GreyMatrix, Document Attachment, Document Numbering, Auto-Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Approval System, Three way PO matching, Bill of Lading and VAT for Middle East.
For more details on Sage 300 and 300c Services, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.