Use the I/C Day End Processing screen to:
- Update costing data for all transactions (unless you chose the option to update costing during posting).
- Produce general ledger journal entries from the transactions that were posted during the day (unless you do item costing during posting or create G/L transactions using the Create G/L Batch icon).
- Produce a posting journal for each type of transaction that was posted.
- Update Inventory Control statistics and transaction history.
Day End Processing also performs processing tasks for the Order Entry and Purchase Orders modules, if you have them:
- Processing transactions that were posted during the day in Order Entry and Purchase Orders.
- Activating and posting future sales orders and purchase orders that have reached their order date, and updating quantities on sales order and on purchase order.
- Removing quotes and purchase requisitions with expiration dates up to and including the session date for day-end processing.
- Updating sales commissions.
- Creating batches of Accounts Receivable summary invoices and credit notes from posted Order Entry transactions.
- Deleting completed transaction details if you do not keep transaction history.
- Updating statistics and history in Order Entry and Purchase Orders.
Today in this blog we will discuss about last proceed date and time which is not present on Sage Version 2018 lower version but with the higher version and upgradation, some features get added on the IC Day end Processing screen. (Refer below screen)
So with this new features and updates in order to enhance the user experience and also useful to maintain the record of last Day end Process with date and time.
Greytrix a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix offers unique GUMU™ integrated solutions of Sage 300 with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services and integration service for applications such as POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage 300 ERP and in Sage 300c development services we offer services such as upgrades of older codes and screens to new web screens, newer integrations using sdata and web services to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix offers over 20+ Sage 300 productivity enhancing utilities that we can help you with such as GreyMatrix, Document Attachment, Document Numbering, Auto-Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Approval System, Three way PO matching, Bill of Lading and VAT for Middle East.
For more details on Sage 300 and 300c Services, please contact us at [email protected]. We will be glad to assist you.