As we have seen in Sage 300 v2019, it has the functionality of Job related documents for Account receivables module, this functionality is available for multiple Account Receivable screens like AR Invoice, AR Refund Entry, AR Receipts, AR Adjustments, but this option was not released for Account Payable module in the Web screens until the version 2022.
Now with the release of Sage 300 2022.1 (PU1), Sage has introduced the Job Related Document option for A/P invoice screen also, in this blog we will see how can a user use this functionality in sage 300 2022 PU1 web screen.
New Stuff: OCX could not be loaded
Below are the steps, which will guide us on how we can enter Job related documents through Accounts Payable Invoice screen.
- Open AP Invoice Entry screen, navigate to “Accounts Payable >A/P Transactions > Invoice Entry”.
- Once the screen is opened, as usual we need to enter the vendor number and the other header information.
- If the Job related option is still disabled, then delete the default detail line from the detail table after which the option will be enabled.
- Now, we can see the Job related option is available for selection.
- On selecting Job Related option all, the grid columns will be refreshed. We can see in below screenshot different grid columns appeared for Job Related.
- In the Details grid, we need to specify contract, project, category and resource in the appropriate field. Depending on the project type, default-billing type, billing rate, A/R item number, unit of measure, general Account number will be displayed.
- Then, fill the required details in the detail table.
- In addition, we need to fill remaining tab fields and click on “Add” button when finished.
- This how we can enter Job related documents on A/P invoice entry screen.
Therefore, the user can now perform job related transactions from web screen rather than going to the desktop screen for just using this function.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM organizational needs. Being acknowledged and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation competence.
Greytrix offers unique GUMU™ integrated solutions of Sage 300 with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com (listed on Salesforce Appexchange), Dynamics 365 CRM and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services and integration services for applications such as POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage 300 ERP and for Sage 300c development services we offer, upgrades of older codes and screens to new web screens, latest integrations using sData and web services to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix offers 20+ addons for Sage 300 to enhance productivity such as GreyMatrix, Document Attachment, Document Numbering, Auto-Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Approval System, Three way PO matching, Bill of Lading and VAT for Middle East. The GUMU™ integration for Dynamics 365 CRM – Sage ERP is listed on Microsoft Appsource with easy implementation package.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more details on Sage 300 and Sage 300c Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, We will like to hear from you.