Every time the Sage 300 ERP come up with the handy and reliable to use Web Screen and recently they have come up with the Sage 300 v2023 which gives Enhanced securities from the previous versions and also added some new Web screen which make the functionality more powerful than the previous one. The user does not need to install Sage 300 Cloud v2023 Web screen’s it run in parallel with its desktop version. Isn’t it amazing?
In this blog we will talk about the newly added Web screen, Enhanced Securities/Safety Measures and Setup Report Screen.
- Safety Measures: In 21st century the most priority is given on Data by keeping an eye on it Sage 300 v2023 ERP came up with an Security Instruction which should be followed like:
- Data must be protected with Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- When we are using Sage 300 cloud by an external network/ Internet then we have an additional security requirement of Virtual Proxy Network (VPN).
- Set your password with at least 1 Uppercase, 1 Lowercase, 1 number and 1 special character i.e. (! ,@, *).
- Newly added Web Screen’s: To increase the functionality from the Web they have added new Screens in Project Job Costing Module which are as follows:
- Account Sets: This screen will be used for creating a group of general Ledger which is assign to contract. This will also help you to keep track of General Ledger account for each of the contract which is posted for Project and Job costing transactions.
- Charges: This screen will help you to maintain the amount that you charge for the customer for providing services or as fees such as registration fees or prepayment for Project/Material.
- Update Retainage: This screen will be used for entering opening retainage (withholding) balances for the contract which you are transferring from the different Project Job costing to Sage 300 Job Costing. This will also help you to update
- Setup Report Screen: This screen will be used to keep the report for the setup screen and the user can print it.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger
- Bank Services
- Inventory Control
- Order Entry
- Purchase Orders
- Project and Job Costing
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM organizational needs. Being acknowledged and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation competence.
Greytrix offers unique GUMU™ integrated solutions of Sage 300 with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com (listed on Salesforce Appexchange), Dynamics 365 CRM and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services and integration services for applications such as POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage 300 ERP and for Sage 300c development services we offer, upgrades of older codes and screens to new web screens, latest integrations using sData and web services to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide.
Greytrix offers 20+ addons for Sage 300 to enhance productivity such as GreyMatrix, Document Attachment, Document Numbering, Auto-Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Approval System, Three way PO matching, Bill of Lading and VAT for Middle East. The GUMU™ integration for Dynamics 365 CRM – Sage ERP is listed on Microsoft Appsource with easy implementation package.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more details on Sage 300 and Sage 300c Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, We will like to hear from you.