The latest release of Sage CRM 2017 R1 and R2 expands your business horizon by introducing extended benefits and new features for enterprises. This includes an enriched user experience, simplifying navigation and providing faster access to information for the CRM users. Greytrix, a Sage ERP – Sage CRM Gold Development Partner, has enriched its CRM Product Suite with new Sage CRM products. The extended Sage CRM suite includes:
- Sage CRM Business Manager
- Sage CRM Project Manager
- Sage CRM Event Manager
- Sage CRM Contract Manager
- Sage CRM Budget Planner
- Sage CRM Resource Planner
- Sage CRM Mobile Service Signature
- Sage CRM CTI Framework
- Sage CRM Custom Mail Merge
- Service CRM for Sage CRM
- Sage CRM Membership Management Solution
- Sage CRM Field Service Management Solution
- Sage CRM Training Management Solution
- Sage CRM Diagnostics Tools
New Stuff: Make up of SSA fields in Sage CRM
A majority of enterprises are using Sage CRM 7.1 and 7.2 for their front office operations that assist them in automating sales, marketing, customer service and support operations to gain greater visibility across businesses for actionable decision making. Greytrix has also been constantly involved in making its Sage CRM suite compatible to the new versions of Sage CRM. Currently, Sage CRM Project Manager is fully compatible with the Sage CRM 2017 version.
The new version of Sage CRM Project Manager has an enhanced functionality with Project Status, Timesheet Entry, Gantt Analysis, and Extended Date Format support. The new features include:
- Project Status: In the new version of Sage CRM Project Manager, Project Status can be set to “Complete” only if all its related tasks are completed.
- Timesheet Entry: The main motive behind Timesheet Entry is to record the amount of hours worked for any particular project. In Sage CRM Project Manager 2017 version, users will be allowed to enter timesheet details only if the status of task is Pending, Waiting or Testing. If task status is Complete or Cancelled, no timesheet entry will be permitted.
- Gantt Analysis: A Gantt screen is a chart that displays the status of any project schedule against time. A series of horizontal lines display the percentage of work done or production completed in certain period of time in relation to the amount of work planned for those periods.
- Extended Date format Support: In Project Manager 2.5, only 3 types of date format were supported. The new Sage CRM Project Manager version will support 8 types of date format provided by the Sage CRM.
To know more about Sage CRM Project Manager 2017 for the upgraded Sage CRM, write to us at [email protected]
Greytrix a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERPs (Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3), Sage Intacct, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300).We also offer best-in-class Sage ERP and Sage CRM customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating of Sage CRM from Salesforce | ACT! | SalesLogix | Goldmine | Sugar CRM | Maximizer. Our Sage CRM Product Suite includes Greytrix Business Manager, Sage CRM Project Manager, Sage CRM Resource Planner, Sage CRM Contract Manager, Sage CRM Event Manager, Sage CRM Budget Planner, Gmail Integration, Sage CRM Mobile Service Signature and Sage CRM CTI Framework.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at [email protected]. We will be glad to assist you.