While we are doing some customization or any add-on development there are requirements where we need to Enable/Grey out or Refresh or Delete the values of the fields on the screen.
To achieve this Sage X3 provides some keywords which are the topics of discussion within this blog.
- Diszo: Diszo is used to grey out or disable the fields within the mask.
- Actzo: Actzo is used to make the fields enable or enable the entire mask.
- Affzo: Affzo is used to refresh the values within some or all of the zones in a mask.
- Effzo: Effzo is used to delete the values of the fields in the mask.
- Raz: Raz will clear the mask or a single field/section within the Mask.
For e.g we want to execute the Commands mentioned above on the field “TEST” available on the screen “MTEST”, please check the code samples mentioned below:
Disable the field:
Diszo [M: MTEST] TEST
Enable the field:
Actzo [M: MTEST] TEST
Refresh the field/mask:
Affzo [M: MTEST] TEST
Delete the Field:
Effzo [M: MTEST] TEST
Clear the Field/Mask:
Raz [M: MTEST] TEST
Grey out the Field/Mask:
Grizo [M: MTEST] TEST
Grizo [M: MTEST]
Using the above command we can make customization in feild, mask or values as per the condition.
Hope this helps you for customization in your fields, mask or values. Keep following for more on the new and wonderful Sage ERP X3.