In ERP Sage X3 we can set the credit limit on different level i.e. Folder level or Company level.
By default credit limit is set up on the folder level. You can change the credit limit setting through the following steps:
- Navigate through Setup > General Parameters > Parameter Values. You will get the below screen.
- As shown in the screenshot to select the option’s TC common Data > Folder >” folder name”.
- Right-click the OST group labeled “Credit level” and click on detail, you will get the below screen of Parameter Values. Choose the values “Company” or “Folder” for the OSTCL parameter.
This two-credit limit level works in the following way:
- Folder Level: If the credit limit is on folder level then the credit authorized to a customer will belong to all the companies present in the folder.
- Company Level: If the credit limit is on company level then the credit authorized to the customer will be separate for all the companies present in that particular folder.
Example: Suppose authorized credit of customer is 1000USD then
- If credit limit is on folder level then authorized credit 1000USD will belongs to all the companies present in folder.
- If credit limit is on company level then authorized credit 1000USD will be allocated to each company separately.
Greytrix – a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third-party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix caters to a wide range of Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) offerings – a Sage Business Cloud Solution. Our unique GUMU™ integrations include Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) for Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Implementation and Technical Support worldwide for Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3). Currently we are Sage Enterprise Management Implementation Partner in East Africa, Middles East, Australia, Asia. We also offer best-in-class Sage X3 customization and development services, integrated applications such as POS | WMS | Payment Gateway | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce and have developed add-ons such as Catch – Weight and Letter of Credit for Sage Enterprise Management to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide.
Greytrix is a recognized Sage Rockstar ISV Partner for GUMU™ Sage Enterprise Management – Sage CRM integration also listed on Sage Marketplace; GUMU™ integration for Sage Enterprise Management – Salesforce is a 5-star app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
For more information on Sage X3 Integration and Services, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.