Sage X3 (Sage Enterprise Management) has a special feature “Stock Change” to move the stocks from a source location to destination. Whenever a user creates an entry to transfer stock from one location to another in Sage X3 for the function of Stock Change (GESSCS), the stock movement is immediate. There is no control procedure or advanced monitoring to avoid immediate stock movement.
To overcome this drawback, Greytrix brings to you an Add-on that provides an intermediate screen where authorized users can approve stock change requests. Post this approval, the movement for approved stock change requests will occur.
The add-on introduces two new screens in Sage X3 (Sage Enterprise Management) in the Stock Change Module.
Stock Change Request Screen
- Stock change request screen has all the necessary fields of the stock change screen. These fields have standard Sage X3 validations on it.
- In Stock change request screen, User can create requests for stock change.
- Here, only stocks can be allocated but will not be changed.
Stock Change Request Approval Screen
- In Stock change request approval screen, authorized users can approve Stock change requests.
- This screen is a replica of stock change request screen.
- On the click of New button, the left list will display all the created stock change requests.
- On selection in left list, the stock change request details will be populated on the approval screen.
- After compliance and clicking on Approve, the stock change request should be listed on the left list of stock change screen.
- If screen access rights are given to particular users, only those users can approve the stock change request.
Stock Change Screen
- Once the stock change request is approved, it can be selected in stock change screen from the left list.
- On the click of Create from stock change screen, stocks will be changed in the inventory.
- Therefore the stock change screen can be now created by following 3 ways.
- Using the left-list for Stock change requests
- Using the left-list for Stock selection.
- Direct Stock change.
Benefits of enhanced Stock Change Functionality in Sage X3
- Greater control of your inventory actions
- Advanced monitoring and status visibility of inventory requests
- Effective decision taking skills stays with the authorized user
- Improved security and supervision of inventory
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM organizational needs. Being acknowledged and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third-party add-on development and implementation competence.
Greytrix caters to a wide range of Sage X3, a Sage Business Cloud Solution, offerings. Our unique GUMU™ integrations include Sage X3 for Sage CRM, Salesforce.com, Dynamics 365 CRM and Magento eCommerce along with Implementation and Technical Support worldwide for Sage X3. Currently we are Sage X3 Implementation Partner in East Africa, Middle East, Australia, Asia, US, UK. We also offer best-in-class Sage X3 customization and development services, integrated applications such as POS | WMS | Payment Gateway | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce and have developed add-ons such as Catch – Weight and Letter of Credit and India Legislation for Sage X3 to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix Sales Commission App for Sage X3 simplifies commission calculations and postings on sales transactions.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
Greytrix is a recognized Sage champion ISV Partner for GUMU™ Sage X3 – Sage CRM integration also listed on Sage Marketplace; GUMU™ integration for Sage X3 – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange and GUMU™ integration for Dynamics 365 CRM – Sage ERP listed on Microsoft AppSource.
For more information on Sage X3 Integration and Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, We would like to hear from you.