Our GUMU™ Sage ERP Integration for Salesforce (Sage 100, Sage X3 and Sage 300) is a real-time, bi-directional link. Using GUMU™, users can sync data between Salesforce to Sage ERP and vice versa.
In this blog, we have detailed how users can synch additional field values and override certain field values while promoting Sales Orders from Salesforce to Sage 300 ERP.
We have taken an example, wherein the user requires transferring over Sales Order Territory information to the Sage 300 ERP system.
This can be easily done, by simply following the steps:
- Navigate to the GUMU™ Settings Page and click on the Entity Mapping/Import Option
- Click onto the Import Routine specific for Orders (the one where Object states as “Order”). Navigate to the Details tab and click on SF to ERP Option.
- Map the additional field “Territory” to the Sage 300 ERP Order “Territory” information field as shown in the above image.
- Now, navigate to the GUMU™ Integration Page and click on the “Sales Order” Tab. Create a “New” (or you can edit a non-promoted) Order.
A new Sales Order, will require users to fill in necessary details for processing the Orders
- Users can now click on the “Additional Fields” button as highlighted in the image above; this will enable the users to enter comments specific for the created Order.
- After entering the value for additional field “Territory ”, click on the Save button to save the changes.
- Click on the “Save and Promote” button. This will push the entered Order and the additional “Territory” information over to the Sage 300 Sales Order Screen as shown in the image below.
Through this functionality, users can now sync multiple additional fields details during the Sales Order Promote Routine of Salesforce to Sage 300 ERP.
If you still have queries, you can contact us on email@example.com.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner and a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow. Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our Salesforce products and services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.
- GUMU™ Features – Add-on for Promoting Salesforce Orders as a Purchase Order to Sage 300 using Lightning Version
- GUMU™ Features – Add-On – Promoting Salesforce Account as a Vendor to Sage 300
- Promote Sales Order from SF to Sage 300 ERP through GUMU™ using Salesforce Lightning Components
- Promote Shipping Address as default address in SF – Sage 300 Integration Lightning Interface
- Setting up the Sage 300C (version 2019 onwards) Integration in GUMU Lightning Interface