Each application have a backend (SQL, Oracle etc.). A database is a collection of information that is organized so that it can easily be accessed, managed and updated. In Sage CRM different tables are available, each table contains different data information. Tables are nothing but the collection of rows and columns as we already know. While working on CRM Database one of the table caught my attention. Table name is “CRMEmailPhoneData”.
New Stuff: Greytrix Sage CRM CTI Framework
As per the table name, table contains records related to Business Email, Business Phone Numbers and Fax Phone Numbers. While working on same we got more information related to that table are as below.
1) In this table whenever we create the record for company and person with phone and email address it will add those records into the table. For company entity it will add record with epd_EntityId =5 and for Person entity it will save the record with epd_EntityId =13.
2) Similarly it will save only Business Email address into epd_EmailAddress column but if we keep Business Email address as blank and add other email address like Sales and Support into company or person then it will not add those Email addresses into epd_EmailAddress table. Changes to other types of records will be ignored by the triggers. E.g. if we update the Sales phone number there will be no change in the CRMEmailPhoneData table.
3) Also in this table there is another column name as epd_RecordId. For company record this column will add company ID (comp_companyID) and for person record this will add person ID (pers_PersonId).
4) epd_PhoneId column contain Phone Id (phon_PhoneId) and epd_FaxId column contain Fax Id which is nothing but same field as phone Id field (phon_PhoneId).
This table is maintained by triggers on PhoneLink and EmailLink table. It‘s never updated automatically.
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERP’s (Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300).We also offer best-in-class Sage ERP and Sage CRM customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating to Sage CRM from ACT, Goldmine and other CRM’s.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.
- How Sage CRM changed Structure of Phone and Email in Sage CRM 7.2
- Alter length of Phone Number Fields in Sage CRM
- How to add the Mobile Phone and Private Phone fields to the views being used by Find screens, Reports and Groups
- Including phone numbers from phone table in standard Document Merge
- Phone Type Field in Web services
- Make your Sage CRM Project Manager Compatible with Sage CRM 2017 Release
- Reinstalling Apache Tomcat Service after Sage CRM Installation
- Enabling GUMU™ Integration access for each Sage CRM user
- GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration – License information
- GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration is compatible with Sage CRM 2017 R3