Greytrix Document Numbering Add-on for Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage Accpac ERP) allows assigning numbers for any transactions based on pre-defined structures. This module is flexible in creating Order numbers as per Numbering Structures.
In previous version of Document Numbering, any transaction number was generated either with Account Set or with location as Numbering Method for one particular Document type.
Recently, we have enhanced our Document Numbering by providing Account Set and Location both as Numbering Method.
Note: The solution is customizable so if there is a need to generate document numbers based on ‘Optional field’, ‘Tax group’ etc. that can be done.
Also Read: Greytrix Document Attachment for Sage 300 ERP
For using this new functionality, follow below mentioned steps:
1. User needs to create Optional field ACCTLOC in Common Services >> Optional Field.
2. This Optional field values would be a combination of Account Set and Location without any space and would save this. For ex. if my Account set is “USA” and Location as “1” then my Optional field value would be “USA1”.
3. Now, navigate to Document Numbering >> Numbering Structures; add segments as per requirement.
Note: Users cannot use Location Segment in Numbering Structures for this mapping type and Set Numbering Mapping.
4. Now, let us make a transaction using the above-created mapping in PO Purchase Order for an Active order.
5. When you post this purchase order, PO Number is generated as per values set in Common Services >> Optional Field and configuration is done in the Document Numbering Module.
It is mandatory to select Location and Account Set at transaction level. This functionality mainly works for Purchase Order and Order Entry modules.
Note: If you want to generate the number based on Account set and Location combination, you first need to add the values in the Optional fields.
Greytrix is a one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique solutions of Sage 300 integration with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services to Sage business partners, end users, and Sage PSG worldwide.
For more details on Sage 300 Services, please contact us at [email protected]. We will be glad to assist you.