Greytrix-TDS is an add-on based on Indian Taxation that helps user to deduct TDS in few clicks. Greytrix-TDS reduces accounting pressure/deducting TDS manually.
New Stuff: Purchase Order in Sage 300 ERP 2014
Why to use Greytrix-TDS in Sage 300 ERP?
Here is the answer;
1. Greytrix TDS allows organization to maintain the track of complex TDS transactions and their deduction process.
2. It generates reports and forms needed by Central Government of India.
3. Allows organization to do E-filing.
4. It is divided into different sections and slabs, for maintaining detailed and accurate TDS reporting.
5. In Sage 300 ERP, TDS is seamlessly integrated with Account Payable (AP) module.
6. Let’s have a look on reporting features:
a. Form 26Q, 27Q for e-TDS returns
b. Generation of TDS certificates (form16A/27)
c. E-filing annual and quarterly returns
d. TDS Challan
e. Consolidated TDS certificate generation
Greytrix TDS Module for Sage 300 ERP helps user save time by avoiding long calculation process involved in deducting TDS.
1. Multicurrency in Greytrix TDS
2. Greytrix TDS – Quarterly E-TDS Return September Update
3. Configuring Greytrix TDS in Sage 300 ERP – I
4. Configuring Greytrix TDS in Sage 300 ERP – II
5. Configuring Greytrix TDS in Sage 300 ERP – III