Sage 300 ERP Project and Job Costing settings, the screen allows a user to define how Project Job Costing will be implemented in a particular industry. It allows renaming the contract, project and category to the industry specific naming convention.
The default Contract Level names that are set on company are Contract, Project, and Category. Refer the below screenshot
If any industry uses different terminology for PJC, we can change the names accordingly.
So for example a construction company will name its particular contract as a project and each project contains different phases. Also Phases can be distributed based on different wings. So we can define the same accordingly in levels.
1. Project Invoicing Feature in Sage 300 ERP
2. Create Jobs related Sales Orders in Sage 300 ERP
3. Creating Jobs related Purchase Orders in Sage 300 ERP
4. Greytrix TDS with PJC Integration
5. Different Costing methods in Sage 300 ERP